Wednesday 22 August 2012

OJ Reviewing Megamind

Yes, the first review I ever do is Megamind but it was the last film I saw before writing this blog.

  Megamind came out in 2010 and is based on a villain in the usual Hero VS Villain world. The story line went a completely different way than I expected though the trailers didn't provide too much story. The film itself was quite good although some parts I did feel were a bit stupid. The hero, known as Metro Man, looks as though he is a main character in the plot but he only really appears at the beginning. It all centres on Megamind himself who realises he isn't really a villain. So he does some things (not to spoil) that backfires and that creates an even badder villain. A love story is sort of intertwined but it wasn't really needed.  Over all I would probably watch it again if it was on TV but its not the best film I've ever seen.
  What do YOU think of the movie? Comment if you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment