Monday 31 December 2012

OJ Reviewing: 2012

My first review this year is the movie 2012!
  OK, so right now most people have put this film in the comedy section but I've just re-watched it and here is my view. 2012 is obviously about the world ending on the Mayan date of December 21st (I remember; it was a Friday) and it revolves around one man and his family surviving. So the bad parts; none of it came true, the acting was a little shabby and was just a mash up of heavy CGI. But when you actually watch it as just a disaster movie and forget the dates at the bottom of the screen or the stupid reasons its all happening and just watch it, its not half bad. The whole impossibility is fun to watch and the awesome CGI is enjoyable to see as it is not rubbish at all. Also the characters you sometimes actually wanted to survive and emotional scenes feature a lot. It may be an hour or 30 minuets to long but by the end you feel like, well, you just watched the end of the world. So just go and sit down to watch this and view it as just a full on disaster movie and 2 & a half hours of fun CG effects.

By the way, even though this post says it was published on 31st December 2012, I can tell you I wrote and posted this review in 2013; so you can either see this as my last review of 2012, or first review n 2013 - either way I don't mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment