Monday 3 September 2012

OJ Reviewing: The A-Team

  In the original series no one died at all!

I watched possibly 5 or 10 episodes from the 80's series because I really did enjoy them. When I heard there was a new film being made i really didn't at all want to see it as I hate film reboots. But this film wasn't half bad - unless you class it as non-fiction. Yes, The A-Team does some pretty impossible stuff but you like it and it is fun to watch. I loved Mr. T as BA but I'm not as keen on 'Rampage' Jackson although he was funny. Liam Neeson is an awesome actor so I like every film in this and I liked his character. The storyline is an interesting one with a twist I didn't expect. It has nothing at all to do with the original series so I watch it as a film on  it's own. I would defiantly watch it again and recommend it but as I said there are a few unrealistic scenes. So how do you compare the 80's TV show to the 2010 film? Comment below!

1 comment:

  1. I haven't seen 80's tv seris but the film was really good

    ReplyDelete